While I was back home over the holiday season I found some of my drawings and assignments from my study abroad in Rome...I guess my mom decided a box in the back of the pantry was the ideal place for them.  I don't think I've ever posted any of this stuff so these will have to suffice as my first few posts of the new year as I am still under some heavy deadlines.  I sketched anything that caught my eye as I traveled throughout Europe but most of these sketches are Italy related.  Ok, until next time...enjoy!


































2 Responses so far.

  1. Amanda, you are so very talented. I can't tell you what fun I had walking back through these. Thank you! You must change the name of the post - sketch dump certainly doesn't fit. Discovery, goldmine, artifacts...

  2. Cool! Makes me wanna go to Italy, that Bernini Elephant is awesome.

Leave a Reply